Build-up a great Future
Welcome to Ramada,
Introducing a new hotel investment opportunity in the heart of New Zealand’s capital city.
Ramada Hotel and Suites Wellington is located in the heart of New Zealand’s vibrant capital city.
With delivery due to be in the second half of 2021, Ramada Hotel and Suites Wellington comprises 93 furnished hotel units and 24 residential units. To ensure maximum returns to investors and flexibility for the operator to drive revenue the hotel units are designed to provide dual key options.
Domaines NZ is offering the limited opportunity to purchase 117 freehold investment apartments at Ramada Hotel and Suites Wellington.
EXPERIENCE THE COOLEST LITTLE CAPITAL IN
Ramada Hotel and Suites Wellington is situated on Taranaki Street, on a main arterial route to Wellington International Airport. The hotel is well located in the heart of the central city with restaurants, cafes, shops and entertainment all within walking distance.
Ramada Hotel and Suites Wellington is close to:
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Cuba Street
- Courtenay Place
- Te Papa Museum
- Parliament and the Beehive
- TSB Arena
- Westpac Stadium
- Oriental Bay
- The Central Shopping District
KEY INVESTMENT INFORMATION
- Term: 30 years based on 15 + 5 + 5 + 5 years
- Initial rent per unit: Ranging from $15,000 to $20,500 gross plus GST if any (including free-stay value)
- A 2% annual rental increase after year 3
- As a Ramada franchisee, we are backed by a franchisor that is one of the world’s largest and most successful hotel operators
- Up to 6.93% guaranteed gross return paid directly into your bank account on a monthly basis
- 10 days free use per annum for owners
- A commercial guarantee on rental
HOTEL APARTMENT AVAILABLE
Need more information?
Get in touch with our consultant. We will get back to you within 24 to 48h.
“Friends referred Domaines NZ to me, and I asked them for more information. My consultant answered all my questions with great patience. She took me to visit several properties in Auckland that were really what I was looking for. She took care of all the paperwork with the solicitor, so I was no longer stressed at all. I had a stress-free experience during the transaction and I would heartily recommend Domaines NZ to anyone looking to invest in New Zealand.”
“I bought an apartment in Auckland with the help of Domaines NZ. It was simple and they were very professional. I received very good advice and I am very happy with the investment! Everything went really well, so well that I am currently in the process of buying a second apartment with them.”